Tuesday, November 12, 2013

TWF 226: Jesse Pohlman's Guest Spot on The Strykezone!

Hey Freeporters!

I've been a busy beaver this year, but my lady and I recently got a chance to stop by an old Freeport High School Alumni's place.  CJ Stryker is a NYC mainstay, but few know of his ties to our community.  Okay, that's sort of a fib - he actually runs the FHS Alumni Facebook group!  However, CJ also founded Stryker Network Media, and he hosts a WebTV show called The Strykezone!

Having been Freeport alumni, it was a pleasant surprise when we met up at Adelphi University, from which we also became alumni!  So, I was even more surprised - and honored! - when he asked me to be a guest on his show.  I didn't know what to expect, so I won't spoil it for you -- OKAY!  He tries to get me to make comments about former mayor Andrew Hardwick, comments which I artfully keep my trap shut about.  He also asks about my writing.  Check it out!



The StrykeZone - Episode 19 - Guest Featuring - Jesse Pohlman from CJ Stryker on Vimeo.




I want to thank him again for having me on, because this was an awesome experience.  A real pleasure, even if we didn't agree on everything.


The Weekly Freeporter is produced by Jesse Pohlman.  Jesse is a freelance writer working out of Freeport, NY.  He writes books - Just check out his Amazon Author's Page.  Well, don't just check it out, buy something to support another Freeport artist!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment