Tuesday, November 27, 2018

TWF 290: Holiday/Christmas Tree Lighting, Saturday, December 1, 2018, 5:00 PM at the Sunrise Highway Triangle!

Hello, Freeport!

This is the first of (probably) many short, but helpful articles telling you what Holiday events are going on.  Because a lot of my life is a combination of, "I'll post it when I find out about it," and, "Sometimes I have stuff going on that keeps me from getting posts done, sometimes - like today - these posts will come out with short notice.  On the upside, if you don't know what to do with your kids this weekend, have no fear!



Just like the above image says, the Village of Freeport is hosting a Holiday/Christmas Tree Lighting at 5:00 PM on Saturday, December 1st, 2018, on Sunrise Highway at the Triangle between Church and Main Street.  While these directions are...Vague, let's say?  I still think I was able to locate it on Google Maps.  I might have the wrong location, though, so don't be afraid to double-check me!

For more information, call the Recreation Center at 516-377-2314



No comments:

Post a Comment